Friday, October 30, 2015

A Thanks Card with Vintage Leaves for Friday Mashup Challenge

Hello crafty friends,
Are you all ready for the weekend like I am?? To get this weekend started I've created a lovely card for Friday Mashup. I decided to mash it up and used the sketch below with some leaves from the lovely stamp set "Vintage Leaves" from Stampin' Up!  

I hope you will join our challenge and visit all the inspiration from the team.  Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic day! 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE







Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE



This week's Mashup Challenge:
  • Use the Sketch.
  • Create a project with some Leaves.
  • or Mash it Up! and create a project using the Sketch and some Leaves. 


BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click to Order

8 comments :

  1. It's a lovely card Norma, I love the acorn and the wonderful colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card!!! Love the warm colors my dear friend. I can't wait to put in my next order and get the rest of the bundles. Have a fabulous day.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so gorgeous!! I love the acorn!! It looks amazing!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!! I love the color palette! Great take ont he sketch!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So PRETTY! LOVE those leaves and that acorn! Beautiful Norma! :) Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, my friend. His is beautiful!! I love how classy this is. How did you do the stitching around the matted layer? It looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! I love the colors and the touch of gold! Very elegant card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It