Friday, October 16, 2015

A Friendship Donut card and I Design for Friday Mashup!

Hello crafty friends,
I'm very excited to announce that I will be a Design Team member for Friday Mashup and joining the talented ladies from Friday Mashup.  Please make sure to head over and subscribe to join our challenges HERE and leave me and the other ladies a sweet comment.

Ok, so today's challenge is to create a project using a DONUT or baked goods with a friendship theme or Mash it Up! and create a Friendship themed project with Donuts.  I Mashed it Up and created a card with a friendship theme with a jelly donut, oh yummy! yummy!  I hope you like todays card and get inspired to join our challenge.
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • The New Holiday Catalog HERE

My base is a standard A2 base with the layers being 1/4" and 1/8" apart from my base.  The Whisper White with the stitching measures 4-1/4 X 3-1/8.  I then added some banners in the corner, because I LOVE me some banners and a linen thread bow.



This jelly donut looks delicious, doesn't it? Well, I created the donut with the 2-1/2" circle punch and a 1-3/4 scallop punch.  I did add some layers in between two pieces of the 2-1/2 circle punch to give it a little more dimension.  I then added Crystal Effects on top and on the bite to make it look like the jelly was oozing from the bite.



Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE



This week's Mashup Challenge:
  • Create a project featuring Donuts or Baked Goods.
  • Create a project with a Friendship Theme
  • or Mash it Up! and create a Friendship themed project with Donuts.
BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click to Order

9 comments :

  1. Another yummy card Norma! Now you are making me crave a doughnut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Norma, what a fantastic card, brilliant image and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum, that definitely looks good enough to eat!! Love this!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and agree with Lisa, looks good enough to eat. Congrats on your new DT too. Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super fun and yummy card!! Congrats on your new DT spot.
    Awesome news my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super yummy card! Congrats on your DT spot my dear friend. Have a fabulous weekend.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is fantastic! I love jelly donuts and yours looks good enough to eat for sure! Great mashup!

    So glad to have you on the FM team!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It