Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A 3D Sweet Haunting Class by Mail with PinkBlingCrafter

Hello crafty friends,
Today, I'm offering my First time ever CLASS by Mail called "Sweet Haunting Class by Mail" This class is designed to use the Sweet Haunting Clear-Mount Stamp Set and the Note Tag Punch as an option but not necessary. You will create five 3D Halloween treat projects perfect for a children's class, co-workers, mailman, teachers etc... 

The kits will ship Priority and they will arrive in a cellophane bag ready to get assembled. I will have everything precut, embossed, scored and punched for you.  All you will need to provide is your own adhesive, inks and markers to color. Please note the pattern paper may vary on the Fry Box and Matchbook project.  

Let me know if you have any questions.   A video will be up later today to show you all the projects and explain more on the class.  Order your Kit TODAY by sending me an email at nlpimentel@aol.com kits are Limited, so place your order TODAY!  I do have two more classes coming up so stay tune for more information.

The Sweet Haunting Class by Mail
$45 plus $6 Priority shipping US only
Add the Note Tag Punch for an additional $18
Deadline to order is- October 7th
I know the deadline is short but I want to make sure I have time to order the supplies
and ship to you ASAP.  I also want to make sure you have time to order other supplies
in case you want to mass produce any of these projects for a class.

Please email me to order your kits at nlpimentel@aol.com
Included in the class cost is:
A Clear-Mount Stamp (see below)
Supplies for all the five projects
Pre-printed instructions
Five online video tutorials


This stamp included in your kit.


Add the Note Tag Punch for an additional $18 to your Kit.
Click to Order 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It