Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Weekly Deals from Stamping' Up!

  • My Latest Video on the Berry Basket HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Occasions Catalog HERE
  • View the Sale-A-Bration Catalog HERE
  • Hello friends,
    I wanted to give you a heads up on the Weekly Deals.  I'm LOVING that the tag topper punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Starburts Die and the Little Pieces Embosslits Die are on SALE so grab this items while you can at this fabulous price!! I will create a link down below for easy shopping.  

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at 
my On-Line Store HERE


    In case, you haven't seen my video on the Berry Basket, 
    Please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel HERE.



BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT TODAY!
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop) 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click to Order

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It