Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Shopping, Gift Card Holder and Blog Candy

  • Click here for the Extravaganza SALE FLYER products. 
  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE

  • Hello friends,
    Welcome and thank you for stopping by to take a peek into my blog on your busy day of shopping. Stampin' Up! has some great deals and I hope you will take advantage on this Black Friday Extravaganza SALE and get those items that have been on your wish list.  Make sure you leave a comment for a chance at my Blog Candy Giveaway, details below. 

    I will also be giving away a Petite Purse kit to every person that places an order with me on Nov. 28 to Nov.30 (the unassembled kit will vary in color and flowers) You can take a look at the Petite Purse I posted HERE.

Today, I created a gift card holder perfect for those last minute gift cards! 
In the front I used the adorable stamp "Vision of Santa" and paper pieced Santa's Pajamas:) I also used the Banners Framelits Dies which are on 
SALE over my On-Line store so make sure you grab these dies , I believe these dies are a staple in your dies collection.  Take a look at my other card using these Banner Framelits Dies HERE.


You can make this gift card holder in minutes.  Take a 5-1/2 X 12 piece of card stock and score at 4" and 8" and fold, you will then need to cut one of the sides diagonal to make the flap that you see above to insert the gift card or money. I was totally inspired to make this gift card holder after watching Amadores video.


 *Now for some Blog Candy from ME!!  Now take a look at my BLOG CANDY below.  I will pick two winners one for the stamp and another one for the embossing folder and ribbon!  I will announce the WINNER on Dec.1 along with the winner from my Marker Solutions entry from this POST.  



*I will also giveaway a Petite Purse unassembled Kit to both winners. All you have to do is leave one comment on this post and become a follower of my blog.


I hope you enjoyed todays project and you will head on over to get more inspiration from my friend Rose over at Rose's World and for a chance at some more blog candy!! 

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE


BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT TODAY!
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop) 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click to Order

9 comments :

  1. I love this! This is actually a perfect idea for a gift card...simple and beautiful. Thanks, my friend. We need to catch up!
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!! The image is adorable!! I love the gift card holder inside!! Awesome card my friend!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Norma! I love this gift card holder project! Just perfect for an iTunes gift card ;)

    Hope you're having a great Black Friday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gift card holder is so cute! I love that one. I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful little card. I love the Father Christmas LOL! Hope your Thanksgiving day went well, have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. Love the gift card. Hope you and your family had a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA! That's such a cute & funny card! LOVE the funny Santa! Great idea for a gift card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Norma ~ just wanted you to know I literally LOL'd by myself at this card! OMG ILOVE that stamp! That Santa is hysterical!!! Great idea too! Thanks for the laugh ~ LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It