Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy I do Day

  • My Latest Video How to use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
Hello crafty friends,
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I'm sorry I've been MIA and not as consistent with posting projects but life has just been very busy, I'm sure a lot of you can relate:)  I have missed crafting and I have a video on my punches organization but I do still have to edit.

I have one more wedding card to share that I created for a wedding that I attended earlier this month, I hope you don't mind. I was looking for a quick card on Pinterest to create and I found this one on Pinterest .  I thought it was beautiful, what do you all think? Thank you for stopping by and have a fantastic Monday!



I created a couple of cards for my sisters for the wedding we attended and I needed some quick and fast cards that I could create fast.  When I saw this card, I just loved the sketch and thought it was perfect to recreate fairly quick:) 


I used a couple of retired embossing folders but you could use 
any embossing folders you might have on hand.

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 

12 comments :

  1. That is a beautiful card Norma. I love the embossing and the pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that card is gorgeous. I love it.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and beautiful, Norma!! The embossing looks fabulous!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello friend, wow you card is so beautiful!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. more gorgeous wedding cards. the white on white with the embossing and a little sparkle is so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

  7. This is so stunningly elegant Norma I love the embossing and the frame and the added blig is very nice.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART July linky party, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning white card and I love that fabulous sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card. So elegant and nice. hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so pretty Norma! I LOVE the embossing.. it really makes your card stand out and gives it such an elegant style/look! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Norma ~ Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the white fresh look and the embossing! Seriously GORGEOUS creation!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It