Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Dig Dinosaurs and I Dig You, Birthday Card

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • My Latest Video on A Flower Field Card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Check out the New Wood-mount cases and Video HERE
  • Retired Products up to 60% OFF check it out HERE

Hello friends!!
WOW! I can't believe it's already Thursday:)  My son has about 10 days left of school and you can bet he is pretty excited and counting down the days till the end of school and our vacation to Maui this summer.

Today, I have a simple birthday card I made for my nephew for his birthday this weekend! I realized while trying to make this card that I REALLY need more boy stamps:)  Well, friends I'll keep it short today and I hope you get inspired to create a birthday card for a kiddo today. Have a fantastic day!! 


For this card I used the retiring "Dinoroar Stamp Set" 
and embossed some clouds using the Cloudy Day Textured 
Impressions Folder from the Spring Catalog HERE.


I decorated the inside fairly simple and stamped a dinosaur 
inside in Crumb Cake Ink, I also used the Brights Collection Designer Stack Paper

Stampin' Up! Products for this Card
Stamps- Dinoroar,  Inks- Crumb Cake, VersaFine Onyx Black, Daffodill Delight, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake and Blossom Blush Markers,  Paper- Old Olive, Daffodill Delight, Crumb Cake, Brights Collection DSP, Whisper White, Tools- Big Shot Cloudy Day Embossing Folder


Product Suggestions of the Day
Old Olive 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon
Old Olive 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon129291
Price$9.95
Smooth and sassy. Organdy edges with diagonal stripes down the middle. 10 yds. Old Olive.
Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder127022
Price$7.95
Creativity cloud nine! Folder: 4-1/2" x 6-3/8". Emboss a single sheet of paper with the Big Shot, Multipurpose Platform, and Standard Cutting Pads.
Dinoroar - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Dinoroar - Clear-Mount Stamp122537
Price$17.95
Dig up some fun with the Dinoroar Set! You’ll have a roarin’ good time with these four prehistoric pals. Also included in this set of seven are two sentiments for the dinosaur enthusiasts. Roar{der} yours today--before they are extinct. Available in both
Set Quantity: 7


Click to Order
You can also following me on these social
medias by clicking on each icon:)

Follow on Bloglovin

17 comments :

  1. Hi Norma, brilliant card, love the images and your design. Great boys card, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design...fab for a little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that EF is fabulous and those "creatures" are so fun
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun! Love the sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun!! Those dinos are so cute!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - fabulous card - love the stamps and love the cloud embossing folder! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable boy's card Norma! Kid's cards are so hard for me. Have a great weekend! Your friend, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! The dinosaurs are so "cute" and I love how they look with the embossed clouds! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dotted cloud texture and those dino's are so cute, adorable boy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a PERFECT card for a Dino lover:)
    Happy Thursday to you!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ladies for visiting and your lovely comments!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute!!! I'm sure he's going to love:) I also need more boy stamps

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cooooool! I love this dinosaur card and how you've made it fabulous inside and out! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awweee... That is way to cute! And nobody seems to make enough "Boy" stamps IMO! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an adorable card. I'm sure your nephew loved it. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment this week. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun card! I love the dino on the inside too!

    Thanks for joining our last ever Fortnightly Challenge at Forever Friends Challenge Blog, good luck in the draw and hope to see you over at CRAFTYFRIENDSCHALLENGEBLOG.BLOGSPOT.COM - our new challenge blog!

    Tanya xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It