Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Spec-Tacular, only one You!

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • My Latest Video on My Paper Pumpkin with a card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Dude, Your Welcome Kit for the men in your lives HERE
  • Sign up for some On-Line Classes with Stampin' Up! HERE

Happy Wednesday friends! 
Today's card is using another SINGLE stamp that I just LOVE and  had to buy especially since I wear glasses:) What do you think?? Do you like the Spec-Tacular Single Stamp? If you liked it and would like to purchase it just shop at my On-line store HERE and enter item#132673 and get it for only $7.95.

I was also inspired to use this stamp after I saw Patty Bennett's card from a week or so ago so I hope you get some inspiration from my card today and enjoy it! Have a fantastic day my friends!!


    Sign up for some On-Line Classes with Stampin' Up! read all the details  HERE let's sign up together:)

This card can be used for an Anniversary or just because for a special someone or friend! I used the Real Red and Basic Black Stampin' Markers to stamp the image. I also used the Small Heart Punch and added our FABULOUS shiny Rhinestones. 


The sentiment on today's card is from the Vintage Verses 
Stamp Set item#129633 which you can get for FREE with a $50 Stampin' Up! order.  I used scraps and left over card stock that I had left over from other projects. The Basic Gray is embossed with the Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder.

Stampin'  Up! Supplies for this Card
Stamps- Spec-Tacular, Vintage Verses, Inks- StazOn, Real Red & Basic Gray Markers, Paper- Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Tools- Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Small Heart Punch, Accessories- Rhinestones

Product Suggestions of the Day

Spec-Tacular Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Spec-Tacular Clear-Mount Stamp Set132673
Price$7.95
You’ve got creative vision and this stamp will help you bring it into focus. One thing is perfectly clear—this set of stylish eyeglasses will help you accomplish some spec-tacular stamping.

Small Heart Punch - by Stampin' Up!

Small Heart Punch117193
Price$5.95
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect. The large cutting surface of our punches give you better punching leverage and cutting precision, and the sleeker body makes it easy to store.

■ Adds interest to scrapbook pages and cards
■ Has an easy-to-use thumb lever

Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!

Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die116824
Price$7.95
Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions embossing folder creates a deeply embossed image on card stock and paper. The die embosses one side of the paper and debosses the other side, so you can use either side, depending on the look you want to achieve. You can emboss an entire card front edge-to-edge or create a large embossed image.
■ Designed to cut through one sheet of paper or card stock at a time
■ Use with Sizzix Big Shot machine, standard cutting pads, and multipurpose platform
■ Die size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4"

Click to Order

10 comments :

  1. This is fab Norma - love those specs!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK this is sooo fun! I love wearing glasses. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! The spectacles are adorable!! So awesome!! Happy Wednesday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma ~ this is such a CUTE card! LOVE your play on words with this one! All the different glasses but one red one! LOL! Too CUTE!! So CAS too! GREAT design/layout for the card! Well my friend I finally caught up over here! I hope you have a wonderful evening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card Norma..the little heart is very pretty..thanks a lot dear for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments. They are really imp. for me !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I love the creativity and the fun lo! Beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous & Fun!!Awesome job!
    Have a FABULOUS day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Norma! So glad to have found you! What a grat card!! Perfect card for me, I'm blind as a bat and love my specs!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. The glasses are just way to cute. Can't wait to get that stamp. Have a fabulous weekend my friend.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It