Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stampin' Up! Single Stamps Available Now!!

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
    My Latest Video on My Paper Pumpkin with a card HERE
    My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
    Dude, Your Welcome Kit for the men in your lives HERE

Hello Friends,
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend as it's coming to an end this lovely Sunday! I thought I would pop in and share what Stampin' Up! is up to every month.  Stop by tomorrow for a "NEW" project!! Enjoy the rest of your evening my friends!!

What is Stampin' Up! doing every month?? 
Well, they are bringing back some of their favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release-one set per month, during 2013.  Even better along with some great classic images each "Best of set will also include a never before seen image.

Check out all the Singles stamps!! Super cute right??? 
Check out my card I created using the single Stamp 
called Hello Foxy HERE!

                                Best of Birthdays Stamp Set
                      Item#132929 (clear-Mount only) $14.95




Keep track of your monthly purchased stamps to get 
Free stamps download the PDF Flyer or Track Sheet




    

Click to Order


You can sign up to www.mypaperpumpkin.com for a monthly Stampin' Up! Kit
please make sure to enter Norma Pimentel as your demonstrator


1 comment :

  1. OH mY these are all so adorable NOrma. Have a great week I'm looking forward to seeing your project tomorrow.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It