Friday, March 11, 2011

Designer Rulers!!!

 Happy Friday Friends!!!!
I'm so excited it's Friday Woo Hoo!!!  This week sure did fly for me and I hope it did for you all!  I'm also excited because on Sunday my sis-in-law Nikki is hosting a Stampin' Up! party and I can't wait to meet some new people and have some fun demonstrating some fun techniques and projects!! I'm still trying to finish up all the prep work for the Stampin' Up! party so forgive me if I've neglected your blog by not commenting!!!! Today I have this SUPER DUPER COOL rulers that I made with some Stampin' Up! Designer Paper.  I totally got this FABULOUS idea from the wonderful Monica Gale another Stampin' Up Demonstrator from the UK.  I LOVED the rulers so much that I had to give it a try:) I think they turned out fantastic and will make a nice little gift for someone! Check out the Decor Element that I used on the little pink pale which I used chalk to write rulers! You are also getting a SNEAK PEAK at some new Designer Paper that will be coming out in April among other things! I will show you all a another SNEAK PEAK this weekend or next week:)Have a fantastic weekend and until next! Enjoy:) **Hugs**
6" Clear Rulers
Ice Cream Parlor Designer Paper #122242
Designer Series Paper Paisley Petals
Crop a Dile #108362
Designer Series Paper Paisley Petals #122367
{SNEAK PEAK}Available in April 
Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon #117289
Peach Parfait Stitched Poly Ribbon #119264
Green Ribbon bundle from {clearance}#114618
Decor Elements #118878
Borrowed chalk from my son:)
Eyelets from local craft store
Used PVA glue
E-mail me with any questions
nlpimentel@aol.com
Product Suggestion of the Day:



Rose Red 14 X 24 Inch Décor Elements Sheets - by Stampin' Up!
Rose Red 14 X 24 Inch Décor Elements Sheets118798
Price$12.95
Make Décor Elements your own by creating custom vinyl images using the Décor Elements sheets and your Big Shot.

■ Each package comes with two sheets of vinyl, along with two sheets of transfer tape (approximately 14" x 24" )
■ Instructions for use are included in the package

18 comments :

  1. Gorgeous designer, rulers, GIRL!!! I can't wait to try making those! Have a fantastic workshop this weekend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Norma, they look wonderful. How did you stick the paper on and did you use the crop a dile to put a whole in the ruler or did it come with a hole?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rulers are sooo fab. Love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Norma, I love the rulers. I think im goin to try to make some lol. I been wanting to email you about hosting a Stampin up party. I will send you an email soon. Have a great weekend.

    xoxo,
    vero

    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are super cute!! Haylee would love those lol!! Great job! How did you get ruler to stick? might have to make some:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love em!! So totally creative! You RULE! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Those are SO pretty!! :) Have fun at the party Norma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Norma these are just the coolest little things!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW they are so great and pretty!!

    TOti xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cool. Good luck with your party...you will ROCK it.. :)
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Norma - these are awesome!! I have to make some for everyone, who doesn't need a ruler. LOL!
    Wish I lived close enough for the workshop it would be a blast.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute idea thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea! I love how these turned out... I think they will make great gifts! Love coming here for all the inspiration! Have fun at the party... I am sure all the ladies will love you and all your great ideas!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so cute, I love this idea, creative.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGOSH! How stinkin' cute are these! LOVE the DP too! Can't wait to get some! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It