Thursday, February 24, 2011

Explore Your Creativity with Stampin' Up!

Hello Crafty Friends,
Are you thinking about trying out Stampin' Up's! products? Well think no more!! Check out this video with all the beautiful colors, projects and start placing your order for some of those juicy colorful items!!! Thank you for stopping by and commenting:) **Hugs**


SHOP HERE 24/7
E-mail me with any questions
nlpimentel@aol.com
Product Suggestion of the Day:


My Digital Studio - by Stampin' Up!
My Digital Studio118108
Price$79.95
Use the same great artwork, colors, and accessory images found in our current product line to create personalized digital projects. The options are endless: create photo albums, calendars, and greeting cards using My Digital Studio. Once you've created your personalized gift or heirloom, have it printed in our high-quality print facility and delivered to your door or print it at home.


11 comments :

  1. Hey Norma!! I love you blog and all yor great projects. Girl you are truly talented!! That is why I have a award present for you over on my blog. http://amydesigns.blogspot.com

    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here, here Norma, love their products. Our catalogue over here doesn't have half the stuff that yours does, have you got the ribbon holders?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I've been thinking about ordering some items, maybe I should just do it. LOL.

    Oh, and I'm super excited for Vampire Diaries tonight!! I have to know what Katherine is up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to save some money so I can get some of these wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Norma, thank you for visiting and being a follower of my blog...I'm returning the favor. Loving your blog. Noel♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to mention that I like this SU video....do you know how to make the chocolate candy in the video...they look so real and yummy? Hugs Noel

    ReplyDelete
  7. great vid! soooo tempting. but, no tax check yet....lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog Norma ! Love your creations...
    Thanks for your comment in my blog!
    Maria Elena ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully I'll be a demo before the end of March!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so temping me. LOL I just got invited to my first Stampin Up party at my cousins. LOL Not sure if I'm going yet, that would be cheating on you! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Norma! Just wanting to let you know that I received my Stampin Up Order today! Yay! Im excited! Thank you again and look forward to ordering more! By the way, Im excited about the hops just nervous because I never done one b4. LOL

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It