Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Twine Bargain!!!

OMG! you guys I have to share this with all of YOU!!!! One of my favorite blogs Sherbet Blossom came across a site called Country Clean Paper Supplies that sells bakers twine at $8.95 for a huge 3400 yards!! I definitely put my order in for the pretty red, lime and brown I know I went over board but I just couldn't pass it up.  Look at the pretty picture of the beautiful twine LOVE it!! They also sell other colors including: baby blue, blue, brown, light brown, green and lime green. Happy shopping:)



4 comments :

  1. Awesome....thanks for sharing.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok i have a bit of a twine thing going myself at the moment and would love a great big huge pile of that but the postage may be a wee bit high.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, is all i can say. this twine would make cards and layouts great. I saved it so I can go back and see more. thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It