Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dark and Dreary Scary Treat Bags !!!!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!
This is a quick post to wish everyone a Happy  and Safe Halloween.  These are some treat bags that I made for my nieces and nephews:)  Have FUN!!!!!
Spider Hugs,
Norma


Stamps from Dark and Dreary (Stampin Up)
Drippy Goo Punch(MS)
Black Ribbon




These are photos of a Halloween party we 
went to on Saturday.  My son was dressed as 
Batman and my nieces one was a Bee and 
the other one was a princess.


Thank you for stopping by and 
leaving such sweet comments:)
Many spider Hugs,
Norma


1 comment :

  1. The treat bags are adorable and so are the kids!!!

    And I don't think they're dark, dreary or scary!!! I think they're so cute!!!

    Hope you had a great Halloween Sunday my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It